De Ruiter Electric Motor Company offers Franklin Electric products, service and repair in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach and the Caribbean.
Franklin Electric pumps began making basic motors, introduced the first reliable, water-lubricated submersible electric motor, and now provides a wide range of water transfer products.
The company lists the following guiding principles at Franklin Electric:
- Having the most widely available products possible, no matter what you water project you are working on or your plans for this project.
- Making sure that all of their products are of the highest quality, no matter when they were made or their original application.
- Interacting with customers and providing the best available customer service experience for anyone and everyone working toward water-related technology goals.
- By taking the time to envision future technological trends and producing innovated products for their customers.
- By guaranteeing that value is at the center of all they are doing, no matter the scope of a project or how much it may cost.
Franklin motor company produces and services submersible pumps and surface pumps for residential, light commercial, agriculture, municipal markets. Other products include motors and controls, drives and protection, and packaged systems for the mining, solar, and the Franklin Electric submersible pump for lake and pond management markets.
Take a look at all of the Franklin Electric products that we currently have available.